Sunday, April 24, 2011

Surprise you live with a boy now!

It's not as bad as it seems but its kind of shocking to go from freely being able to walk around your house in your bra and underwear to having to sort of hide whenever I think about taking a shower.

I am the queen of procrastination so I put off things until the VERY very last minute.. for example.. getting ready for work.

So it is not uncommon for me to go racing up the stairs stripping off clothes grab a towel and hop in the shower only to go tearing back down the stairs after I am all clean looking for my work clothes which are constantly in the dryer.

Apparently my routine has to change now.

Although I saw one of the boys get up in the middle of the night chillin in his boxers. That totally means I can walk down the hall in my underwear too right?
Well.. one of them is married and the other one is way down in the basement so I guess I really don't have to worry about it but it's just funny to change your habits.
Not that I would go back to living with girls, by any means. I would much rather call my girls to meet me out for Happy Hour than have them be the ones I come home to and sit in PJ's and watch ESPN with.

That is a huge plus living with men. I now have a man cave I can go into and watch all the suround sound movies I want. I always know when "the game" is on. And if I am thinking about cooking a piece of meat.. It Shall Be Grilled!

Also, I can drink my face off, pass out on the couch and no one will bother me. For some strange reason girls feel the need to wake you and tell you "You should go to bed" Um. Thank you. I clearly laid on the couch when I was sleepy knowing it was a possibility I was going to drift off while still plopped there.
Kinda the reason I sat there in the first place.Silly girls.

I like where I live now, boys and all.
But they totally smell. Always have, and always will I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating in Thursday Two Questions today. Sounds like some great subjects for your books, would love to read them. They are both new to me.
    It's true what you said about #2. I guess I better screen through what I am about to write before I post things online. A reminder is always good. I can tell you that sometimes I am a bit surprise to find stuff I wrote in my comments. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Write It! Shout It! Let me hear all about it!