Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mind. Completely. Blank.

Can't.
Think.
Until.
Weddings.
Are.
Over.



November maybe? Oh wait.. Thanksgiving Damnit. December? No freaking way, mom's birthday and Christmas.

2011!!!
That's my chance to see if my sanity is still hanging around and scoop it back into myself cuz right now I see celebratory hell.
I mean.
Wedded bliss and babies and stuff..
the things life is really about.
Except if you are me.
Then it's about
..well

my classroom.
Which is cool.. but I can't think about what I'm going to put on a bulletin board or which color construction paper I can use for my next lesson plan all the time.

Seriously. I don't care if my big boss is ocming to check things out.. does she have ANY idea what it's like to be a bridesmaid 3 times in 6 months?
Yeah didn't think so.
So back off Boss Lady, my classroom looks amazing and my kids love me. Isn't that enough? Oh god I'm yelling at a lady with whom I haven't met yet. See what weddings do to a 25 year old single girl?

Although, I did start playing softball again and that was slightly exhilerating.
Only cuz I didn't suck (which was kind of awesome considering my body's condition right now), and there was a super cute boy there who was a loud mouth like me.
Yay.

I will take it.
Cuz honestly a friend just shared with me her upcoming "bundle of joy" news.. and there is at least 3 more weddings and one more baby I know about for 2011..so maybe before the end of the world ( mayan calendar ending) I will get to have some time to myself.
Or actually have something to celebrate and make all those damn new couples and new mommies come celebrate me for a change.

Okay project FallinLoveGetMarried&HaveBaby commence.


WAIT WHHHHAAATTT?!?!!!! Did I just say?
See they are totally fucking with my head!

Like I said.

Can't
Think.
Until.
Weddings. (and babies)
Are.
Over.



..stay tuned.
(if I survive living out the script of 27 dresses)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write It! Shout It! Let me hear all about it!