Friday, December 5, 2008

Common Law

So in light of my most recent post I decided to write about something that has been going on in my life recently.

I am vying for common law marriage.

Nope.

Not gay.


Just love the lady I live with and we joke often about her husband and how he is pretty much useless.

There's the manicures. The avoidance of all physical labor. The general inability to perform any athletics. The getting of the money. Oh wait, that's the good part.

So besides the fact that we will go and be whores and sleep with other men, we want to get married.

We like each other. We already know we can live together. Her kids could totally stop calling me their former nanny and start calling me their new "mommy"

We are both super hot, so we would be the ideal lesbians. Without actually being lesbians. But you know, the kinda that all guys want. The ones that they don't believe could really be lesbians (and we won't be) but the kind where they are kinda into each other but they aren't sure if its just girls that are close. (cuz some girls are like that, not that I know cuz my girl friends and I punch each other, a lot.)

This is a totally logical thought process. Don't you tell me all about common law and what it actually means. I am going solely on the basis that it means we can live together for a period of time (like 7 years or something) and then we will be granted the rights of, like a 5 year old who just got up from time out. Or something. Whatever we can do to screw him out of his own house and live happily together forever.

That's how it works right?

Anyway, tonight marks the, 3 month anniversary of my move in. We are totally on our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write It! Shout It! Let me hear all about it!