Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blog'on Mad

This blog has transformed the way I think. I now think in terms of posts. All day every day.I have about 12 thousand and 86 new ideas each day.

Trouble is, there aren't enough mediums to put down all of those ideas for later usage. They get gobbled up into my brain hopefully to be recycled again at a later date where I will proclaim them genius once again and hope that I am within arms length of a computer or away it goes one more time. (i'm not sure how many times they recirculate before it's gone forever)

In between the those gem posts you get a posting about one's boring weekend.

Apologies all around.

Unless you liked it, which would make me a literary genius trapped in a tiny little 23 year olds body prancing around as a waitress and sales girl.

Yeah, didn't think so.

Bear with me, I swear there are more nuggets of wisdom and witty life observances tucked away in my every day life.

..stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brookie! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Do you really want to be evil twins with an old lady who has kids as old as you?

    My worst No Insurance day was when I had to have a biopsy for thyroid cancer and the hospital made my husband leave me in the waiting room and go to the bank for a $600 certified check.
    We are the working poor, and I think there are a LOT of us here in this country.

    LOVE the new Christina song!

    ReplyDelete

Write It! Shout It! Let me hear all about it!