Thursday, October 23, 2008

You ain't seen nothin' yet.

"Buh buh baby, you aint seen nothin yet."
Sorry I had to finish the lyric!

I haven't even had enough time to get on the computer and write that I don't have enough time to get on the computer and write. I kid you not.
Zazu does the most wonderfulicious Holiday Open House and it is upon us today. So all the days previous have been filled with Christmas tree decoratin' like you ain't never seen before. (Hence the title.) Seriously if you get a minute or 4 hours stop by Zazu and check out the incredibleness that we little girlish elves put together while you guys blinked.

Un freaking believable. If you can't get to us in person, then check back I will be posting pictures and showing you the magic we create. There is a whole gaggle of girls that have the magic touch and I am proud to be a part of this amazing team.

Now Merry Holidays and Happy Christmas and all that junk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write It! Shout It! Let me hear all about it!